Book Title: Do It Yourself Curriculum - Fun-Schooling with Minecraft: 400 Homeschooling Lessons (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 1)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Sarah Janisse Brown
- 7 Subject Science Portfolio - Minecraft & The Real World: Ages 10 to 17 - Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Meteorology, Physics, Technology and Zoology ... Thinking Tree - Research Guide) (Volume 1)
- Fun-schooling Curriculum - Homeschooling with Minecraft: The Beginners Journal Animal and Farm Theme
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries & Practice Problems with Minecraft: Math Stories and Practice Problems 2nd, 3rd and 4th Grade (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 2)
- Comic Book Math ~ Fun-Schooling Journal: Adding, Writing & Subtracting Games (Ages 6 to 11)
- Brain Games, Mazes & Coloring Pages - Homeschooling With Minecraft: Dyslexia Games Presents an Activity Book - Great for Creative Kids with Dyslexia, ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome and Autism (Volume 3)
- Creative Comic Book - Cursive & Spelling: Do-It-Yourself Journal - 175 Words to Master by Age 12 (Pocket Sized Homeschooling Books) (Volume 1)
- United States - Geography, History and Social Studies Handbook: Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling
- The Creative Child's YUM-Schooling Cookbook: 15 Step-by-Step Recipes - With Coloring and Activities (Cookbooks for Creative & Dyslexic Kids) (Volume 1)
- Teach Your Child - 100 Words To Read, Write, Spell and Draw: Dyslexia Games Presents: 100 Words That Every Child Should Master By Age 10 - An Animal ... Books - By The Thinking Tree) (Volume 1)
- Are You a Math Genius? The Inventor's Book of Calculation Games - For Brilliant Thinkers: 180 Pages of Mathematical Creativity for Ages 13 + (The ... 8th, 9th, 10, 11th & 12th Grade) (Volume 1)
Are your homeschooling a Minecraft player? Make Minecraft educational!
Cover every required subject while having fun with Minecraft!
Best for ages 9 to 14. SALE! Normal Price $34.50
Unofficial Minecraft Theme!
Over 400 Pages of Educational Activities for Independent Students! Perfect for gifted students, as well as students with learning challenges such as Dyslexia, ADHD & Autism.
You can cover every required subject while giving your child freedom to be creative! This Do-It-Yourself Curriculum can provide 2 to 4 hours of homeschooling instruction each day!
Are you homeschooling a gifted child who is easily distracted when using curriculum that is not interesting? Are you working with a student who has symptoms of Dyslexia, ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome or Autism? This is the perfect homeschooling method for kids who don't sit still, unless they are playing Minecraft!
Don't worry, your child will not be on the computer all day, 30 to 45 minutes will be just about perfect, when working in this curriculum journal. We also use the Dyslexie Font to make reading and learning easy for students with dyslexia.
If your child can read and write on a second grade level they will be able to use this book as their primary curriculum.
What ages? This curriculum is geared towards ages 9 to 12, but older and younger children can still use and enjoy the curriculum, by supplementing the program with library books, audio books, and documentaries on their level.
Over 400 Pages of Homeschooling Activities!
Spelling & Vocabulary
Social Studies & Current Events
Building & Design
Art, Drawing and Design
Unit Studies (based on the student’s favorite topics)
Go to the library or bookstore. Bring home a stack of at least EIGHT interesting books about these topics. Choose some that have diagrams, instructions and illustrations. Choose some books about science, history and social studies related to the topics you want to study.
Recommended Educational Resources:
A Computer and Your Own Minecraft World.
Audio Books, Classical Literature or Heroes Now & Then*
Story of the World for the Classical Child*
Classical Music to help you relax while you work.
Google Earth and a parent approved news source.
Tutorials, Educational Movies & Documentaries
A Math Curriculum like Life of Fred* or Math-U-See*
Dyslexia Games* for struggling readers. If you have a child who struggles with reading, writing and spelling, please use 2 to 4 Dyslexia Games Worksheets everyday along with your Minecraft Curriculum. Buy the games at a discount here: www.DyslexiaGames.com
If your child struggles with basic math skills, use the book Comic Book Math or Foundational Math Skills, by Sarah Janisse Brown.
School Supplies Needed:
Pencils, Colored Pencils, Gel Pens, Origami Paper, a Ruler
* Optional Learning Programs
FOR ALL AGES!
Complete 5 pages each day if you are under 10 years old.
Complete 10 pages each day if you are 10 to 17 years old.
Created By: Sarah Janisse Brown & Isaac J. Brown
Artwork by Isaac J. Brown & Tolik Trishkin.
We use the Dyslexie Font by Christian Boer.
Creative Writing Prompts by Isaac Brown, Emmie Palacio and Elizabeth Palacio
Curriculum for gifted students.
The Thinking Tree Publishing Company, LLC
FunSchoolingBooks.com—Copyright 2017 An Unofficial Minecraft Book