Book Title: Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries & Practice Problems with Minecraft: Math Stories and Practice Problems 2nd, 3rd and 4th Grade (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 2)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Estera Janisse Brown
- Do It Yourself Curriculum - Fun-Schooling with Minecraft: 400 Homeschooling Lessons (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 1)
- Math for Minecrafters: Adventures in Multiplication & Division
- Comic Book Math ~ Fun-Schooling Journal: Adding, Writing & Subtracting Games (Ages 6 to 11)
- Math for Minecrafters: Adventures in Addition & Subtraction
- 7 Subject Science Portfolio - Minecraft & The Real World: Ages 10 to 17 - Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Meteorology, Physics, Technology and Zoology ... Thinking Tree - Research Guide) (Volume 1)
- Fun-schooling Curriculum - Homeschooling with Minecraft: The Beginners Journal Animal and Farm Theme
- Brain Games, Mazes & Coloring Pages - Homeschooling With Minecraft: Dyslexia Games Presents an Activity Book - Great for Creative Kids with Dyslexia, ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome and Autism (Volume 3)
- Math for Minecrafters Word Problems: Grades 3-4
- Reading Success for Minecrafters: Grades 1-2
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries - Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide: Ages 6-10 ~ Create Your Own Number Stories & Master Your Math Facts! (Fun-Schooling Math with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
A fun book of math problems based on Minecraft!
Are you ready for an adventure? With this book you will dive into the Minecraft world as it takes you on a journey of discovery. Hunt for hidden clues and decode secret messages.
Solve mysteries and equations as you help Bob, Larry, Steve, and others battle creepers and explore their world.
Discover details and bring color to the world as you make the characters your own. You'll do all of this while strengthening you mind and imagination.
While solving all these Minecraft Mysteries you will be using math and practicing your addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills!
So, I'll ask again... are you ready for an adventure?
Perfect for students with Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Asperger's Syndrome, ADHD and other learning challenges. We tap into the creativity of struggling learners to help them develop the foundational math skills they need to succeed!
We use the Dyslexie Font to make reading easy for children with reading confusion!
For more books like this visit www.FunSchoolingBooks.com