Book Title: NES Essential Components of Elementary Reading Instruction Secrets Study Guide: NES Test Review for the National Evaluation Series Tests
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: NES Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
Related Books***Includes Practice Test Questions*** Get the test prep help you need to be successful on the NES Essential Components of Elementary Reading Instruction test.
The NES Essential Components of Elementary Reading Instruction is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. NES Essential Components of Elementary Reading Instruction Secrets Study Guide
is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the NES Essential Components of Elementary Reading Instruction.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the NES Essential Components of Elementary Reading Instruction as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer. NES Essential Components of Elementary Reading Instruction Secrets Study Guide
- A thorough overview of the NES Essential Components of Elementary Reading Instruction
- An extensive review of the foundations of reading an alphabetic language
- A guide to word analysis and fluency development
- An analysis of vocabulary and comprehension development
- An in-depth look at reading different types of text
- A detailed review of the literate environment and the classroom reading professional
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations.
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the National Evaluation Systems (NES) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam. The Foundations of Reading an Alphabetic Language section covers:
The Word Analysis and Fluency Development section covers:
- Literacy development in children
- Phonemic awareness
- Alphabetic principle
- Word games
The Vocabulary and Comprehension Development section covers:
- Speech and writing
- Significance of fluency to student reading
- Miscue analysis
The Reading Different Types of Text section covers:
- Verbal rehearsal, the keyword method and visualization
- Critical thinking
- No Child Left Behind (NCLB) act
- Instructional activities for student assessment results
The Literate Environment and the Classroom Reading Professional section covers:
- Reading comprehension of literary and narrative text
- Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
- Informational children's books
- Effective literacy learning environments
- Children's motivation to learn to read
- Professional development
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the NES Essential Components of Elementary Reading Instruction. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual NES Essential Components of Elementary Reading Instruction. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.